Sign in to follow this  
Daenerys_Stormborn

Revolutionary Sci-Fi Movies That Changed Your Perspective

Jurassic Park changed my life guys! It was in all senses a revolutionary movie that reshaped the industry. The best Science Fiction of all times!

I am Star Wars fan-girl. I can proudly tell you that I have seen each of the instalments in the series. The Force is with me, and I feel that I am no less powerful than Yoda! If Jurassic Park revolutionised movies, Star Wars justifies Science Fiction.

Well, to be really honest, this might sound weird but it is true. I have always liked the Alien series. It is gross but it also gives me goosebumps. It was a great addition to the Science Fiction film genre.

I agree, Lebowski. It is a genre that has breathed new life into the movie industry. Great movies, amazing stories, and what caught our attention; Visual Effects!

Thinking of creating a Sci-Fi movie is one thing, and actually filming it is another. Visual effects is the real reason behind the revolution in cinema.