Sign in to follow this  
Tony_Stank

Which TV Series do you think will be the next replacement of Game of Thrones?

Let’s see what you guys think about this one. My choice will be Bojack Horseman considering from where it started and how the tables have turned in the final installment of the series. Tell me yours.

Mark my words, the Watchmen TV series is going to replace Game of Thrones soon enough. The way they’ve come up out of nowhere and the way the show is proceeding is going to attract a huge fan-base, provided they continue with quality content.

See, if you take my opinion, only Game of Thrones can replace itself. My vote goes for House of the Dragon. Though it is not released yet, I see a lot of making up to be done for where they left in the season finale.

I think Stranger Things is soon going to take the empty space left by Game of Thrones. We had high expectations from the season finale, where a lot of us were disappointed. Stranger Things stepped in right there and delivered what Game of Thrones failed to do in the final season.

Yes, they have shown us videos, photographs, letters, and more but they have also shown us bits of history that weren’t documented. These were exactly the ones that made up for the most iconic scenes of the show.